Making the perfect gluten free lasagna is a struggle sometimes! Even my wonderful crock pot recipe is still tricky because GF noodles can be temperamental.
This recipe is definitely much easier, less temperamental, but still holds those lasagna flavors!
What You'll Need
2 cups of vegetable broth
14oz of Crushed Tomatoes
14oz can of Diced Tomatoes
1 medium diced onion
1 package of beyond meat beef crumbles
1 tsp of dried oregano
1 tsp of dried basil
2 cups of spinach
8 gluten free lasagna noodles
3 cloves of garlic mincedDirections
- In a large pot, saute onions in oil till translucent. Add garlic and mix till fragrant.
- Then add in the oregano and basil and stir
- Next, add in vegetable broth, crushed and diced tomatoes, and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, brake noodles and add to the pot
- Then add beyond beef crumbles and stir.
- When you feel like noodles are starting to get tender (about 10 minutes), add in spinach and cook till wilted.
- if you feel like your soup needs more liquid add more veggie broth
- Once noodles are tender, serve in a bowl topped with cashew ricotta! (recipe here)