I have ANOTHER awesome freezer friendly meal for you!
Like I mentioned in my last post, freezer meals have become my best friend. Hence why I've been posting so many. All it takes is just a small bit of time over the weekend to prep the meals and voila!, you have an awesome oven ready meal with no hassle for those busy nights during the week.
This dish is delicious!
Its gluten free, vegetarian, and super husband approved!
1 bag of Beyond Meat Beef Crumbles
1 onion, chopped (optional)
8 ounces of gluten free noodles (I used a box of Elbow from Ancient Harvest)
1/3 to 1/2 jar spaghetti sauce
1 15-oz. can diced tomatoes
2 eggs, beaten
2 cups cottage cheese
8 oz. mozzarella cheese
1/2 teaspoon parsley (chopped fresh or dried)
- Saute onions then add and warm up your beef crumbles. When done set aside.
- Boil the noodles according to package directions.
- Mix spaghetti sauce with diced tomatoes, beef crumbles, and onions. Set 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese aside to sprinkle on the top. Combine the rest of the mozzarella cheese, cottage cheese, beaten eggs, parsley and salt and pepper.
- Layer a third of the meat sauce, then the noodles and then the cheese mixture in a 9 x 13-inch pan. Repeat 1 more time. Sprinkle with cheese.
- To freeze: Cover well with foil and freeze for up to a month.
- To serve: Thaw overnight in the refrigerator. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 45 minutes (until bubbly). Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Happy Cooking Friends!