2. Remembering to Pay Bills : My husband and I's conversations go something like this
Husband "Did you pay the bill?"
H "I think its due"
M "You are supposed to tell me when your ready to pay it".
(the i proceed to rush to find out when its due. Usually its a false alarm and we are not late)
3. Car Trouble: This one is a very recent problem for me. Nothing makes me more frustrated then car problems. However, I do feel very blessed to be a daughter of a mechanic and that my first instinct is to call my dad for help and he can easily assess the problem or will be able to look at it without costing me an arm and a leg.
I also have a great parents that let me loan out their extra car ;) Thanks momma :)
4. Having to go do things like work/school : NOW don't get me wrong, I love my job and feel very blessed to have it, but don't you ever have those days when you wish you could just take the day off and sit on your couch and watch reruns of Parks and Recreation? Me too.
5. Realizing you can't spend all your money on stupid things: Granted I have room in my budget for clothing and miscellaneous things but man do I miss the days when the only thing i worried about paying was my (very cheep) phone bill and that I could spend my money on gas station Slurpees before class with friends.
6. Making phone calls: I hate calling people I don't know. Maybe it's the introvert in me. I would love to not have to call my teacher, or the doctors office, or the dentist. You don't know how excited I am when I find out that I can make appointments for a doctors office online.
7. Having to stay home and eat leftovers : Now this isn't a horrible thing but sometimes I'd love to just go buy some Moes or Chick-Fil-A instead of making dinner. But, that is neither healthy nor affordable sometimes.
8. New sleep schedule : I remember when I used to sleep until 9:30. 10:30/11am on a good day. Now it's more like 6:45/7:30. If I can sleep in till 8:30 on a weekend that is a WIN for me. What happened??
9. Sharing a bathroom: This is probably my husbands complaint more then mine. But it is definitely harder to share a "small" bathroom with two people compared to one.
10. Just being an adult in general : I wish I could just take a day off from being an adult. Not have to deal with ANY adult things and just spend my entire day at disney acting at like a child.
Dear Readers, how about you?
What is one (or a few) thing(s) that you dislike that you have to do now that you are an adult?