- Write in my journal at least once a week. ~ This happened on and off. It depended on how my week went. lol
- Be more graceful and kind like Audrey and Austen. ~ I think i did ok on this one, its always something i'm always going to work on
- Have a fun and eventful summer. - This summer was one i want to remember and also forget. I want to remember the fun times I had watching my "little sis" but then I also want to forget who I was this summer, because to be honest, i wasn't somebody I would be proud of.
- Get an A in at least one of my four classes this semester. ~ Did this plus some! I got 2 A's in the spring semester + 2 A's in the fall semester.
- Continue to read more. ~ ACED this one. I'm always a'reading
- Get my room put together. ~ *looks around room* I think I did pretty good!
- Enjoy life and Worry Less. ~ Still working on this one, I have my good days and bad days. Im a pretty optimistic person but not all the time, theres sometimes my anxiety gets the best of me.
ALRIGHT. Time for my 2013 goals.
- Take at least one trip out of state
- Cook more and build up my recipe binder
- Grow my blog
- Serve the Lord better
- Be the best person I can be
- Smile more often
Yea, some of those are a little cliche, but sometimes the cliche ones are the best ones. :)
I, of course, have more that I will come up with later probably. However, I am looking forward to this new year and what God has in store for me. I'm so grateful for all that He has done for me this year. I am especially grateful for the man who Christ has brought into my life and I can wait to see what the new year brings for me and for him.
Have a great new years everyone!